ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENTATION SYSTEM (E & I) :
Introduction - Overview of Instrumentation :
To study about the basics of industrial instrumentation and calibration of field instruments.
Industrial Tools Familiarization :
- To study and familiarize about hand tools like spanners, pliers, screw drivers, tube cutter, and tube bender etc.
- To study about power tools like drilling machine, cutting machine etc.
- To study about pipe and tube fitting like elbow. Connecters, reducers etc.
- To study about cables and cable Glanding.
Process Instrumentation :
- To study about pressure measuring instruments like pressure gauges, manometers, electrical sensors and also the accessories like air regulator, pressure switch etc. calibration of instruments using deadweight tester, comparator etc.
- To study about the temperature measuring instruments like thermometer, thermistor, pyrometer etc., and also calibration of instruments.
- To study about the level and flow measuring instruments and calibration.
Transmitters - HART, DRUCK :
To study about the different types of transmitters and calibration of transmitter by using analog and digital (HART), DRUCK calibrator etc.
- Temperature Transmitter
- Pressure Transmitter
- Electromagnetic Flow transmitter
- Ultrasonic Flow transmitter
- Differential pressure Flow transmitter
Final Control Element :
To study about different types the final control elements and calibration of control valve by using loop calibrator.
Field Documentation :
To study piping and instrumentation diagram, hookup diagram and loop diagram with diagrams.
Process Station :
- Distillation column
- Steam generator
- Heat exchange
- Flash drum
- Gas turbine
- Plug flow reactor
- Fixed bed reactor
- Cogeneration boiler